The selection exercise for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen shortlisted candidates is currently underway. If you are eager to find out if you have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force BMTC (Basic Military Training Course), this article will guide you on how to check your name and download the shortlisted candidates’ list in PDF format.
Please note that NanoServices does not have any influence over the ongoing Nigerian Air Force recruitment process. However, we are here to provide you with the necessary information you need for a successful application.
Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2023
If you are interested in knowing whether the Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates for 2023 is out, you have come to the right place. We are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates for 2023 have been released.
Successful candidates who applied for the tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women positions will be able to check their names and proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Important Information for Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
It is important for all applicants to check their names on the shortlisted candidates’ list and take note of the required materials. Failure to report to the NAF screening center before the deadline will result in the applicant forfeiting the offer.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Shortlisted Candidates 2023 PDF List for All States
The Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates list has been released for all thirty-six states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names on the list. Here is a complete list for all thirty-six states:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
How to Check the Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
Follow the steps and guidelines below to check if your name is on the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen shortlisted candidates list:
- Visit the official NAF portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Look for the link to download the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Click on the link to check your name and download the list in PDF format.
- Take note of the required materials for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Candidates are required to report to the NAF screening center with the following:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials
- Two (2) blue PT shorts
- Four (4) passport photographs
- Two (2) white vests
- One pair of canvas shoes
- Two (2) face masks
- Hand sanitizer
Important Points to Note for the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Interview:
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- You must not have any disciplinary cases or convictions.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Tattoos or body inscriptions are not allowed.
- Successful candidates will participate in the interview and screening examination, so prepare in advance.
- Arrive at your screening and exam center on time and follow all instructions.
- Do not pay anyone who claims they can help you be among the shortlisted candidates.
We recommend bookmarking or saving this page and checking it regularly, as we anticipate the release of the PDF list. We will update you as soon as it becomes available.
Stay updated by visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Air Force shortlisted candidates, feel free to use the comment box below, and we will address them promptly.