Edinburgh Napier University in the UK is delighted to offer fee reduction scholarships to African students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (1-year Masters) degrees for the academic year 2023/2024. This opportunity aims to support talented individuals from Africa in their educational journey at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Location: UK
About the Award:
Edinburgh Napier University is providing partial scholarships worth £2,000 for self-funding students from Africa who will be commencing their studies at Edinburgh Napier in September 2023 or January 2024. This scholarship opportunity aims to alleviate the financial burden and enhance the educational experience for African students.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be domiciled in Africa at the time of application
- Be self-funding their course
- Hold an offer to study a bachelor’s or master’s course starting in September 2023 or January 2024 at Edinburgh Napier University
- Not be eligible if already receiving discounted tuition fees from a partner university or other scholarships
Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they meet the following selection criteria:
- Meet the eligibility requirements mentioned above
- Have made the required £5,000 deposit payment towards their tuition fees
- No additional application process is needed for this scholarship opportunity.
Number of Awardees:
The number of scholarships is limited, and they will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. It is advisable to apply as early as possible to increase your chances of receiving the scholarship.
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
The scholarship provides a financial benefit of £2,000 and covers the duration of one year of study.
For any inquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact the Edinburgh office directly. Detailed information can be found on the West Africa Scholarship Webpage and the East & Southern Africa Scholarship Webpage.
The Edinburgh Napier University African Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 present an excellent opportunity for African students to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the UK. With the financial support provided by the £2,000 fee reduction, deserving students can focus on their education and make the most of their time at Edinburgh Napier University. Don’t miss out on this chance to enrich your academic journey at a prestigious institution.